Notes From a Fashion Ingenue

Sunday, April 23, 2006

All Ingenues Have To Start Somewhere

My childhood summers were literally full of lace, denim, cotton prints, thai silk and sequins. My grandmama used to own a sewing shop and I remember, as early as then, being blissfuly fascinated with all the textile and the fabulous outfits.

I'm in my 20's now and the fascination hasn't gone away. I wouldn't say im an expert in haute couture...but i'd adore having a little say on fashion nowadays.

Just like this outfit from DKNY. Its perfect wear for showing off fresh *
insert name of fabulous beach getaway here* tan, isn't it? The gold will set off nice bronzed tones nicely.

I want to keep my first blog entry short and sweet, so this will be all for now. I do hope you'd drop by often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

hit tracker